Saturday, June 11, 2011

About me..

I am 23-year old guy from Ludhiana, India who had his share of ups and downs and was not that interested in movies till 2008, at that time I used to be extrovert, cheerful and carried a lot of passion in whatever thing I used to do which is still there in me. Then came a transition in me due to which I became quite and started enjoying movies and discovered what a beautiful form of human art it is. It was then when I became more interested in movies and my passion for movies is still underway…..

How blogging came to me
Then I felt that I should create a place where I could express my views regarding good movies, that’s where I try to justify the title of my blog    “Recommended Movie” - aimed at reviewing good movies
I started with aim of reviewing 300 movies in my mind, with that number in mind it’s a long way to go..., during this journey I would try to review and recommend good movies of different genres

About my Blog
I am hugely inspired by Lance Armstrong, the way he defined passion and love for cycling is enormous. I have huge respect for him especially how he came out as a reformed personality with great focus on performance and excellent work ethics after his struggle with Cancer. That’s why I have a strange URL of my blog combined with my nickname ashi
 http://ashi4lancearmstrong.blogspot.com/ which now has been changed to
http://recommendedmovie.blogspot.com  so that users can make easy access to the blog.

At times, I am very passionate to blog and sometimes I am not in a good mood but still blog, but this does not happen anymore (used to happen when I just started). For the reader, I would like to confess that sometimes I do take ideas from others about the movie before writing a review, well all I can say is it is not more than 15 percent of the overall post on my blog, rest is all by myself
I do admit that in my posts I generally don't interact much with the reader but rather I try to focus on giving fair and unbias verdict to the movie

1 comment:

Varnika Sharma said...

Interesting , keep it up

Post a Comment